If you want to have your course information included in the service, contact the InfoFinland editorial team. The InfoFinland editorial team manages the service and provides user support.
Finnish or Swedish language courses can be published in the service if
- the course is held in Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kauniainen, Tampere Region or Turku Region
- the course is taught by a qualified teacher of Finnish and is based on the Finnish National Agency for Education’s curriculum for integration education.
You can publish online courses if any classroom meetings are online or in the aforementioned cities.
The education organiser enters the course information into the service. You must give the following information about the course and keep it up to date:
- course title
- starting and target level of the course
- course duration and schedule (dates, weekdays, times)
- hours of classroom teaching per week
- address and municipality of the course venue
- Internet address for electronic enrolment or more information about the course and how to enrol (preferably in Finnish, English and Russian).
The education organiser must name a contact person, whom the InfoFinland editorial team will train to maintain things. It is good practice to name a permanent person in charge of the maintenance.
Publishing Finnish language course information is free of charge for education organisers. The system maintenance is handled by the InfoFinland editorial team of the City of Helsinki Executive Office.